TCM GOURMET 2.012, S.L recognizes, as established by law, that the consumer has 14 calendar days from the delivery of the purchased product to exercise their right of withdrawal, and to be able to undo the contract. These 14 days begin to count, from the day of the effective receipt of the product, whether it has been withdrawn from the facilities of the transport company or at his home.
The consumer's right of withdrawal must be made within the aforementioned period, with a formal communication to TCM GOURMET 2.012, S.L (preferably via email), completing the contracting data and stating their intention to withdraw from the purchase made.
Once the communication is received, TCM GOURMET 2.012, S.L will issue an acknowledgment of receipt.
The consumer must return the product to TCM GOURMET 2.012, S.L within 14 days from the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
TCM GOURMET 2.012, SL will reimburse the money for the product, and all expenses, including transport, within a maximum period of 14 days from the communication of the withdrawal, using the same means of payment used by the consumer, except for the exception in which The consumer makes the return by his own means, being able in that case, withhold the refund until receiving the good or until the consumer presents proof of return of the good, with the proof of the transport agency.
Article 103 of Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and users and other complementary laws indicates that:
-. The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
Section e) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
Withdrawal form model
(You only have to fill in and send this form if you want to withdraw from the contract)
- For the attention of TCM Gourmet 2012 S.L.
- Address: C / Tramuntana 13 A 46612 Corbera
- I hereby inform you / we communicate () that I withdraw from me / we withdraw from our () sale contract of the following good / provision of the following service
- Order on / received on ()
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Domicile of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.